Monday, December 27, 2010

You're too special for ...

You know the song that goes "I'm too sexy for my [shirt, car, cat]"? Well, I have changed it a little. I would like to dedicate this serenade to Marisol and Angela.

I'm too special for your rules,
Too special for your logic,
Too special for your reality,
Too special, so special, yeah!

Yes, the song sucks. It sucks almost as much as their sense of entitlement.

So what makes Angela so fucking special now? Well, apparently she was acting like a brat at a Christmas eve party, fell down, cut her head, and needed sutures. This makes her special because it just so happened that the party was at the house of the hospital's head of plastic surgery, so he did the sutures so that Marisol and Angela wouldn't have to spend their Christmas eve in the ER with the riffraff. There you have it, folks...Angela is truly a remarkable child because the laws of gravity apply to her! (If you just learned that you're way more special than you realized because you recall that you too have fallen or tripped, congrats! But you're still nowhere near as special as M and A...remember that.)

1 comment:

  1. Funny story! It turns out that this "head of plastic surgery"..,isn't. I figured this out because I was cleaning out my email, and I happened across a message that I received during the Obama campaign from the wife of the actual Chief of the Division of Plastic Surgery. The "head of plastic surgery" is ::drum roll:: an assistant professor.

    ReplyDelete