Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My translations of some "cute" sayings

"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you." (Winnie the Pooh)
"I hope that you spend the last day of your life grieving and alone."


"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her."
-Anonymous. 
"...because God knows, she is not beautiful."


"The art of love ... is largely the art of persistence."
-Albert Ellis
"I'm not a stalker...I'm just very skilled at the art of love."

"The definition of a beautiful woman is one who loves me."
-Sloan Wilson 
"Really, beggars can't be choosers."
"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."
-Ingrid Bergman 
"Just shut up and fuck me, ok?"

"There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart."
-Melanie Griffith, Milk Money
...just like in The Temple of Doom.

No comments:

Post a Comment