Thursday, November 25, 2010

Stuff I'm thankful for

My husband is here and gives me heavenly shoulder/back/neck massages when I get home from a week of 12-to-14-hour days in the lab.

I can take NSAIDs for my shoulder/back/neck pain. I used to take this for granted, but my mom can't take these drugs because she's allergic to them.

That I have good enough health care that I was able to go to physical therapy and learn some really helpful exercises to help to alleviate and prevent my back/neck problems, and to the psychiatrist, and to the pharmacy.

That abortion is safe and legal in the US.

That I have a great car which is not in rehab this Thanksgiving (he was last year).

That my parents are generous and tolerant enough to let my husband and me live with them while he is unemployed.

No comments:

Post a Comment